Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We could soon be seeing a lot more of former Neighbours babe Holly Valance.

The gorgeous Australian actress – now making a name for herself in Hollywood – has issued a come and get me plea to Playboy boss Hugh Hefner.

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Holly said: "I love acting but getting glammed up for photoshoots is a lot of fun too. I love to get dressed up, look sexy and feel sexy. I love my curves. I don’t find bones attractive.

"I would definitely consider doing Playboy if it was tasteful. I’d consider topless too if it was perhaps in black and white.

"However I doubt Hugh would ever want me to do it."

Is she barmy?

I seriously doubt Hugh would need any convincing.

And, of course, Bizarre will be first on the case in bringing you the sexy pictures if Holly gets her way.

Holly continued: "I’m healthy, I eat well and do lots of exercise.

"I’ve noticed extra pressure since coming to America but I’m happy with the way I look and so is my boyfriend."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY