Monday, January 19, 2009

IS PARIS HILTON completely deluded?

Hot on the heels of the heiress' bizarre claims that she's only ever 'done it with a couple of guys', she now insists her blonde bimbo image is 'just an act'.

Speaking to heat magazine, Paris said: "I think a lot of people have seen me on The Simple Life and think I'm a 'spoilt airhead'.

"But I was playing a character. The producers said they wanted Nicole and I just to be crazy and funny and say outlandish things."

And the socialite - famous for sex tapes and a fondness for shopping and all things pink - even added that she wants more RESPECT.

She added: "I'm a lot more serious and shy...and if I'm not out, having to be, you know, 'on', I'm at home just chilling and wearing sweat pants."

Paris also revealed she's secretly a budding artist.

She revealed: "I have a room in my house where I paint.

"I've been offered an exhibition, which I might do next year."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY