Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ULTIMO babe KATIE GREEN wants a new man – and she’s posed for these sexy new pictures to help bag herself a good one.

The model, who split with her boyfriend over Christmas after one year together, has revealed her plans for 2009 – in both her love and professional lives.

Katie told The Sun: “I’m single again and ready to meet someone new.

“I always go for brains over looks, I like a guy who will challenge me.

“I also love a sense of humour. That wins me over every time!

“People always ask if there are any famous men I’d like to date, but I don’t know who to say as you never really know their true personality.

“I do have a few weird celebrity crushes– like JEREMY KYLE and RICHARD MADELEY.

“JUDY has nothing to worry about though – I am not a marriage wrecker!"

Katie - who is proud of her stunning curvy figure and has previously lashed out at stick-thin models - added: “My plans for 2009 are varied.

“Last week I signed a big advertising deal which you will hear about in a few weeks.

“It's a huge brand and I never ever thought I would get to work for them but it's all top secret for now.

“I am also still signed to Ultimo and will be shooting with them again over the next few months and will be opening a few of their new stores in Debenhams.

“I would also like the opportunity to model at London Fashion Week.

“So any designers out there - how about finally putting a size 12 girl on the catwalk?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY