Friday, January 16, 2009

Many a man would sell their souls to trade places with Rosario Dawson’s pinkie finger.

The actress seductively places the appendage between her teeth while showing off her impressive boobs on the cover of Italian mag Max.

It’s in stark contrast to her character in hard-hitting new movie Seven Pounds alongside Will Smith.

Rosario has been working solidly since shooting to prominence in gritty 1995 film Kids, but she plans to take time-out during the early part of 2009 – to celebrate Barack Obama’s inauguration in Washington.

She told a paper: “It’s really exciting. Especially as, at the moment, I’ve been really happy to take time out, which I don’t think I’ve done in 14 years, and it feels really good that I can do that.

“In March or April I’ll think about work.”

And about more sexy shoots like this we hope, Rosario...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY