Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NICOLA MCLEAN says she’s never asked to pose topless anymore, because people don’t want to see her “massive fake boobies”.


The I’m A Celebrity glamour girl has vowed to keep her clothes on in future – a decision made easier by the lack of interest in her surgically-augmented assets.

Still, Nicola - a former Page 3 girl - proves she can still wow fans in these blistering shots for her Bennetts Babes campaign, an annual nationwide hunt for hotties.

She said: “I won’t do topless modelling anymore – I’ll leave that to the younger girls.

“And no one’s asked me to do topless, actually.

“I think that now I’ve had massive fake boobies no one wants to see them.

“Let’s just keep them covered and pretend they’re real.”

She also credited her stint on I’m A Celebrity with rescuing her flagging career in modelling.

She added: “The demand’s massive now I’ve done the jungle.

“I’ve got to be honest, there was no demand before really. I had an absolute winner going on that show. I’d given up.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY