Thursday, May 19, 2011

“We need more money!”

In one way or another, this is the only phrase every public sector teacher’s union knows how to say. I’ve been hearing since I was a kid and the lie still gets told to this day.

It’s as much a myth as man-made climate change!

Teacher’s are very well paid and in NYS more than 1,200 teachers and administrators get paid fat-cat pensions exceeding $100,000 a year!

I’m not against people getting paid a lot of money. But, I very much object to the deceitful ways teachers pick my pocket and expect me not to know the difference.

So the next time you see a union official or a teacher on TV playing the sad sack role and crying the not getting pain enough blues, we all should be paid so little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY