Thursday, March 10, 2011

Before you jump on me, I’m only applying the same standard the Left was quick to put on Speaker of the House John Boehner after he cried n public. It didn’t matter to them why Boehner cried. What was at issue is that a grown man cried-period.




This is Muslim congressman Keith Ellison who broke down and cried describing a fellow Muslim first responder who died on 911.



So, I call for an immediate psychological work up of Ellison because his credibility is in question because he cried. It doesn’t matter why he was crying. But, that he cried-period and I expect the Left to hold him to the same standard.

Personally, I’m from the old school who believes a man doesn’t cry in public. But, in the age of the chic-a-fied man being the norm for America today, that’s asking too much. In my opinion, Ellison is soft-case closed!

Memeorandum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY