Monday, March 7, 2011

The Sun reports that we all know ALEXANDRA BURKE's got a great pair of lungs on her - but she's less known for her services to bikini-wearing.

Until yesterday, that is.


The X Factor champ turned up the heat in Miami when she hit the beach in a tiny orange two-piece only slightly thicker than dental floss.

There wasn't a hint of shyness as the chart-topper took to the water and unleashed a series of poses straight out of a swimwear catalogue.

Not bad for a girl who's admitted she found the pressure to be skinny a major headache after her triumphant win on the reality show in 2008.
However, she's learned to embrace her figure - and with good reason.
The singer recently said: "I try not to get into the frame of mind of wanting to be skinny. I'm happy being a size eight. I'm heavier on my hips and smaller on the waist.

"I've barely got any boobs but I make up for it with my legs... I remind myself that guys don't like skinny girls, they like something to get hold of."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY